You will access assignments directly from your Google Classroom.
- First, sign into Google Classroom.
- Click on the CK-12 assignment. You'll be logged into CK-12 automatically with your Google account. No need to create an account directly on CK-12.
- You may be asked to connect to Google Classroom. Click on ‘OK’ to allow CK-12 to communicate with Google Classroom.
- If you have not already given CK-12 access to Google Classroom on your computer, you'll see a consent form from Google. Click "Allow."
- The assignment will load.
- Read the lesson, then take the practice or quiz.
- Be sure to click the "Turn In" button at the to of the lesson once you have completed the practice or quiz. That is what sends your score to your teacher.