Teachers can create assignments for students to complete and track their progress. There are two ways to make assignments.
Method 1: Create and Assign Through Your Group
- Click Groups in the top navigation.
- Select the appropriate class (group).
- Click Assignments in the left side menu.
- Click Create an Assignment.
- Browse to a topic, or search for a keyword by clicking the icon.
- Click the checkbox on the right of your chosen Concept to add it to your assignment.
- If you'd like to add a Quiz to the assignment, click "Add a quiz to this assignment" in the upper right corner, and choose a quiz from your Library.
- Click Save to name the assignment and click Save again to return to the previous screen.
- To finalize click Done.
- Click on the assignment name to add a due date.
- Click the Assign button.
- You can also Edit or Delete this assignment from this dialog.
Method 2: Assign Modalities
You can assign reads, videos, and practices directly.
- While viewing the modality you would like to assign, click Assign to Classes in the left navigation area.
- Select the group (class) to which you would like to assign the modality. You can optionally enter some instructions, and/or choose a due date.
- Click Assign to Classes