Google Docs and Microsoft Word
You can upload Google Docs and Microsoft Word files to your FlexBook® textbooks. Here's how:
- Sign in to CK-12
- Click on Library
- Click the FlexBook® textbook title.
- Click Edit on the left side menu.
- Click on Add Content on the left side menu.
- Choose either Word File or Google Doc to import the file.
- Imported documents appear at the bottom of the Table of Contents.
- Click the to reorder.
You cannot import PDF files directly. As a workaround, you can convert them to a Google Doc, then follow the instructions above for importing Google Docs.
Watch this video for more information on how to convert a PDF to a Google Doc.
Tables and pictures will not carry over in the conversion to Google Docs, and must be converted manually. You may also have to manually update some math equations. CK-12 offers a math editor to help you make math expressions/equations.