You can highlight text and make notes in any section of a FlexBook® textbook or read modality.
- Sign in to CK-12.
- Go to a section of a FlexBook® textbook or a read modality.
- Select the text you want to highlight, and choose a color from the tool bar that appears.
To change color:
- Click on the highlighted section.
- Select a new color from the tool bar that appears.
To make a note:
- Select the text you want to annotate, and choose "Add Note" from the tool bar that appears (same tool bar shown above.).
- Write in the text field that appears.
- Click "Save" to save or "Cancel" to close the popup and discard the note.
- Click on the note icon to edit the note or remove the text to delete the note.
- To view your notes and highlights later, click the menu grid in the upper right corner, then click "Notes and Highlights."
- You'll see all of your notes and highlights in the side panel. All of your highlights and notes are only visible to you.