CK-12 users are able to edit or add questions using the Quiz feature.
NOTE: Instructions below are for first time users of the Quiz feature.
- Sign in to CK-12.
- Click Library in the top navigation.
- Click Create New
- Select Quiz.
- Click Add Question Set
- Search or browse all available CK-12 content and check the checkbox on the left in order to add them to the quiz.
- Click on Select.
- In order to select the questions, reorder them and/or to add new questions click on the pencil icon, . For advanced instructions click here.
- Adjust the total number of questions presented to students by clicking on the bold number in each concept box.
- Click Create Quiz.
- A pop-up window will appear stating "Quiz created successfully".
- Click on Close.
The quiz is now created and available in Library.