The Q&A feature in CK-12 allows users to ask and answer questions outside of the classroom.
- Sign in to CK-12.
- Select your Class.
- Click Q&A in the left side menu.
- Post a new question or answer an existing question.
Uploading Images to Your Posts
Adding images to a Q&A post can provide more detail to others.
- Go to your Q&A question, answer or comment.
- Click the Upload Image button in the editor.
- Select a PNG, JPG, JPEG or GIF image from your computer.
The inserted file will now appear in the dialogue box.
Voting on posts in Q&A places them higher on the page according to the greatest number of votes received.
1. Click the up arrow button if a question or answer is helpful.
2. Click the down arrow button if a question or answer is less helpful or redundant.
Remember to flag posts that contain abusive content.
CK-12 does not tolerate the use of foul language, mean behavior and rudeness in Q&A. Inform us if questions, answers and comments contain abusive content with the Flag button.
- Click the icon on the bottom right corner of each question, answer or comment.
- Select Flag it as inappropriate if the post is offensive or disrespectful.
- Select Flag it as spam if the post is an advertisement.
Posts containing multiple flags will be removed. CK-12 limits the number of times a user can flag a question, answer or comment each day.