CK-12 STEM content is now available for use in Microsoft PowerPoint. Teachers are able to freely access our high quality content and easily insert it into Microsoft PowerPoint for use in or out of the classroom.
- Launch Microsoft PowerPoint on your computer. You will need Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, Office 2013 or Office 365. Click to view the system requirements and compatibility.
- Click Insert and click Store.
- In the search bar, type in "CK-12" and hit the Enter key.
- Click Add next to any of the two available CK-12 resources.
- Click on Trust It.
- You'll resume at your PowerPoint slide and be presented with the CK-12 resources homepage.
- Search for a concept or select from the list of available subjects to view a list of all the concepts available.
- Click on a concept title.
- You may preview between Read and/or Video content (if available).
- Decide on the content to insert in PowerPoint and click the Add button.
- Feel free to add your content around the frame of the CK-12 content, resize the window or continue building your PowerPoint presentation.
- In Presentation Mode use your mouse to scroll and click through the text content or play videos.