CK-12 provides reports for the student and teacher.
Here's how to access reports:
- Sign in to www.ck12.org.
- Click Groups and select the class.
- Click on Reports.
- Click any assignment to view more detail.
- Click the score to view student detail.
- In the "Review Your Answers" section, you can filter responses to questions by difficulty level.
- Scroll down the page to view responses.
- The percentage correct for the most recent attempt will be shown on the left. Information for other attempts is plotted on the graph to the right.
- Additional information such as the number correct, number of questions skipped and time to complete are listed below the graph.
- If the quiz can be re-taken, a Try Again button will appear below the report.