Here's how to access the CK-12 user settings:
- Click on the top right button to launch the available app settings.
- Here are descriptions of the buttons available in the app settings.
- Subjects - Tap here to go to a list of CK-12 Subjects.
- Settings - Tap on Settings to go to your profile. Here, you can update information including your username and password, or update email notification preferences.
- Help - Tap Help to launch the Android web browser and go to the CK-12 Help Center. Here, you can find relevant help topics to aid in your exploration of CK-12 and the CK-12 Android app.
- Sign Out - Tap on Sign Out to log out of your CK-12 account on the Android device.
- Other Menus - If there are CK-12 challenges or other events going on, you may see menu items related to these. For example, the screenshot below includes a menu for the Summer BrainFlex program.