CK-12 provides great math and science content as well as content shared by our growing community of CK-12 users. There are two ways you can search for content.
Search from any page on the site
- Click "Search" at the top of the page and enter a word or phrase to search for.
- Choose whether you want to search the entire site, or within a specific Flexbook.
- If you search the whole site, all related content will appear in the Search Results page.
- Filters are available on the left hand side of the site to narrow down your results.
- Click any of the results to further preview.
- If you are looking for content generated by users, or by a school or district, be sure to click the Community Contributed tab on the search results.
Search from within a FlexBook 2.0
- While viewing any of our 2.0 series of FlexBooks, click the search box in the upper left corner.
- Choose to search only in that FlexBook, or elsewhere.