CK-12 provides users with the ability to create, modify and upload content to CK-12's website.
- Sign in to CK-12.
- From the CK-12 homepage select a subject and concept.
- Click the Create your own content button.
- Enter a title.
- Click the drop-down list and select the appropriate modality type. For example, select Read.
- Click Save.
- In the CK-12 Editor add your content.
- If you still have updates to make, click Keep as Draft to save a draft of your work. OR...
- If you are ready to create your final draft, click the Finalize Draft button.
Note that the editor will auto-save your work as you go along. This is indicated on the left side of the editor, under the "Finalize Draft" buttons.
- When the content is ready to share with everyone click Publish.
Learn more about the editor here: CK-12 Editing Tools Overview