Here is how you can add students to your class.
- Sign into your Braingenie teacher account.
- Under "My Classes", select the class you want to modify.
- Select the "Roster" option under the class title.
Adding a student using a username or email
Use this option for students who already have accounts.
- Click on the Add Student button
Uploading a CSV (creates new accounts)
The csv will need to have these column names last name, first name, and password.
- Click on the Upload CSV button.
Note: You cannot set a username from the csv. The usernames are generated to prevent duplicates from being created.
Creating a new student account
This creates a new account and automatically adds them to your class.
- Type in the last name, first name.
- Optionally enter a username, or omit for a system generated one.
- Enter a password.