The CK-12 app for Apple iOS delivers thousands of math and science concepts for mobile learning.
Here’s how to get started:
- Launch the Apple App Store and search "CK-12" to locate our app.
- Tap the CK-12 app icon.
- Install the free app by tapping on Get.
- Once installed launch the CK-12 app.
- Join or Sign In.
- Begin by selecting a subject to see the list of available topics.
- Tap a topic to reveal the list of related concepts.
- Tap a concept to view related content.
- Swipe left and right to view additional resources.
- Select Start Practicing to dive into practice questions or scroll down to view Recommended Resources.
- To access Settings, Help or to Sign Out tap the 3 horizontal lines on the top right.
- Here are descriptions of the buttons available when you practice.
- Submit - tap to submit, CK-12 will automatically grade the practice attempt and present the results.
- Exit - tap to exit the current practice attempt.
- Scratchpad - tap to utilize a space to work on the steps of the question.
- Hint - tap to reveal a hint or hints towards answering the present question.