Here the steps for embedding a video into your content:
- Open the editor for the content you are modifying.
- Click on the filmstrip icon.
- Paste the embed code into the top input box. The embed code looks like this:
The standard size for ideal display (on desktop) is width="560" height="315". Most videos will have a similar proportion. You can change these numbers as needed to resize a video.
- Preview you changes to verify the video is correct.
- Click Insert
- Click Keep as Draft to save a draft of your work. OR...
- If you are ready to create your final draft, click the Finalize Draft button.