To share CK-12 content with your Google Classroom, do the following:
- Navigate to the CK-12 content you want to share
- Click the "Share me" icon in the lower right corner of the page.
- Click the Google Classroom icon in the dialog that pops up.
- Choose the class with which you want to share.
- Choose to share the content as an announcement.
Note, while Google Classroom provides the option to make shared content an "assignment" our content does not integrate with the Google Classroom grade book, nor is there a way for students to turn items in.
- Fill out the next dialog, depending on your choice in #5.
- If you would like to view the shared content in your Google Classroom, click the View button. Otherwise, you can just close the popup window.
This video demonstrates the process: