Setting up your District with Clever
Note: If your district is already registered with Clever, you can skip to the Installation section below.
To get started, first register your district with Clever using the following sign up page.
- Find out what is needed to sign up for Clever using their help article.
After you have registered your district, sign into your district dashboard.
- Click on the Add Application button under My Apps.
- Look for CK-12 Foundation on the applications page.
- Click on our app icon.
- Review the app information and click Add CK-12 Foundation.
- Return to your dashboard where you should now see the CK-12 app under My Apps.
- Click on the CK-12 app to proceed to the authorization page.
- Review the app requirements and then confirm you authorize Clever to share information with CK-12.
- Select which users should have accounts with CK-12 Foundation.
Note: CK-12 supports sharing an Entire District or by School.
- Make sure you have synced your school accounts with Clever.
- The installation is now complete!
See how teachers and students can access the app.