NOTE: If you have already received your consumer key and shared secret, you can skip to the Installation section below.
Obtaining a Consumer Key and Shared Secret
CK-12 Support will provide the following 2 pieces of information over email that are necessary for installation:
- Consumer Key
- Shared Secret
The CK-12 app for Schoology's Enterprise version should be installed at the school or district level, rather then per teacher. If you are using Schoology's Basic version, please click here for installation instructions.
Schoology’s App Center can be accessed by selecting the App Center page located in the left column of the Home Page.
- Select the App Center icon in the top menu on the Home page, then click the "App Center" button.
- Select CK-12.
- Click the “Install LTI App” button.
- Click “Add to Organization.”
- Navigate to the Organization Apps Page
- To configure with a Key and Secret, find the App in the list of Installed Apps and click the Configure button.
- Enter the key and secret as provided by CK-12.
Your installation is complete.