To assign quizzes, or other materials that are not from our FlexBook 2.0 series, just follow these steps:
- Login to CK-12 with your teacher account.
- Navigate to the content you want to assign to your class.
- Click on the “Assign” button.
- Choose Google classroom.
- Click on the "Connect to Google Classroom" link to allow CK-12 to communicate with your Google Classroom.
- If you have not already given CK-12 access to your Google Classroom, you will see a consent form from Google. Click "Allow" to grant CK-12 permissions to use the integration.
- Once your Google classes load, select a class or classes to assign to. You can optionally provide a due date.
- Click on the “Assign to classroom” button. The assignment will be created and added to your Google Classroom.