Copyright, Licensing & Attribution
Understanding CK-12 guidelines for using and sharing our content Attribution Guidelines (https://ck12support.zendesk.com/entries/23151310)
- Who Owns the FlexBook® Textbook I Create? What Are My Rights as a Creator?
- Attribution to CK-12 Overview
- How to Attribute FlexBook® Textbook Content Under the CC BY-NC License
- Can I Add Copyrighted Material in My FlexBook® Textbook?
- Who Is the Author of My FlexBook® Textbook?
- How to Obtain Permission to Use CK-12's Images
- How to Request Permission to Use an Image from Outside of CK-12
- Troubleshooting Checklist
- My page is slow to load or stuck on loading
- Is My Browser Supported?
- I Can't Sign in to CK-12 with My Login Credentials
- I Can't Access the CK-12 Site
- Trouble with Saving or Displaying Content
- Videos Are Not Playing on My Windows Device
- Equations Do Not Display Well on My Ebook Reader (e.g. Kindle, Nook)
- Error Message: "Cannot save because an artifact of this name already exists."
- Error Message: "You are reading an older version...Please edit the flexbook to update this concept."