- Save Disabled: Highlighted content errors
- Save Error: "A chapter with same name already exists in this FlexBook..."
- Save Error: "The title is empty or contains characters which are not supported by CK-12"
- Save Error: "We couldn't save this FlexBook® textbook because there is already a book with the same title."
- Save Error: "This resource title is already used. Want to enter a new one?"
- Editor is taking a long time to save
- Save Error: "Concept you are trying to save is not the latest"
- Math Editor: LaTex Equation Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Checklist
- My page is slow to load or stuck on loading
- Is My Browser Supported?
- I Can't Sign in to CK-12 with My Login Credentials
- I Can't Access the CK-12 Site
- Trouble with Saving or Displaying Content
- Videos Are Not Playing on My Windows Device
- Equations Do Not Display Well on My Ebook Reader (e.g. Kindle, Nook)
- Error Message: "Cannot save because an artifact of this name already exists."
- Error Message: "You are reading an older version...Please edit the flexbook to update this concept."