- I upgraded my FlexBook app and lost the books I had previously downloaded. Why?
- Using the FlexBook® Reader on Your Desktop
- Finding FlexBooks
- Downloading for Offline Reading
- Where can I find my downloaded books?
- How to Delete FlexBooks from Your Offline Library
- How to Read Math Equations That Don't Fit the Screen
- I don't want to use my cellular data to download books. Can I turn this off?
- Images don't appear in the books I have downloaded
- I am getting a "webpage not available" error. What should I do?
- Why can't I re-download a book I accidentally deleted?
- Troubleshooting Checklist
- My page is slow to load or stuck on loading
- Is My Browser Supported?
- I Can't Sign in to CK-12 with My Login Credentials
- I Can't Access the CK-12 Site
- Trouble with Saving or Displaying Content
- Videos Are Not Playing on My Windows Device
- Equations Do Not Display Well on My Ebook Reader (e.g. Kindle, Nook)
- Error Message: "Cannot save because an artifact of this name already exists."
- Error Message: "You are reading an older version...Please edit the flexbook to update this concept."